Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Photo Printing Templates Are There Photo Templates Out There For Collage Frames?

Are there photo templates out there for collage frames? - photo printing templates

I bought a 5-Framework Collage opening and I would just create a collage on my computer and print it and then behind the frame. I'd rather not want to go through all the dimensions of each image behind each opening of ... Cut, paste, move, etc. .... and so on ... no help from free models? I have a 5 opening times Collage Holson.

1 comments:

blueroan... said...

Probably only print the pictures and then put behind the frame and the tape and then backward. Be a little more, so you can tape to the frame.

I do not know what models are available online. I just cut and burned, and do not think it was so hard!

Post a Comment