Saturday, January 2, 2010

Medela Bras Breastfeeding And Nursing Bras, Please Help!?

Breastfeeding and nursing bras, please help!? - medela bras

I'm not sure what the nursing bra size. I have a partner when the baby arrives, then you have to go, but it is a common one to find out what size you need? I think I heard it, a cup size. Also do what I just ordered online, because I to change the size, you think that these 2 are perfect for the start? I plan to stay with the Medela and rings for the day. Thank you for your answers.

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?cat ...

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?cat ...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problem is that they have no idea what size you need until you have had your baby, even then, you must give it a few weeks when you have congestion, you can have a mount multiple formats, it was a B before pregnancy, which bought ADF weeks after birth, and a C, when I think about 4 weeks paid maternity bra after delivery, when I learned the correct size (your fucking face!). But I will say it's easier just not to the evening wearing a t-shirt loose facilitate breastfeeding.

Post a Comment