Sunday, December 13, 2009

Super Protector Shield Review Why Do I Have Electronic Buzz Coming Through Speakers During The Day But Not At Night.?

Why do I have electronic buzz coming through speakers during the day but not at night.? - super protector shield review

I have a strange problem of the individual speakers Logitech 4 weeks alone in my house started this noise that sounded like a hum of earth loop to begin and carry out approximately 22 seconds, then 10 seconds to happen then re -. It starts at 1pm and ends at 8 clock, here are some strange things with it, because it is only through our Speakers Logitech 5.1 surround sound (we have 3 games) and a complete line of 6 cells, but not by M - Audio Studio Monitors I think they are super armor. However, the configuration of power in life is up to $ 100 surge protector, which is well founded and still runs through you can see even a little static on the TV screen when this happens to protect. The latest is that it started when it is hot and I suspect it is connected to the power lines juice companies may offset the use of power to avoid power cuts. When the buzz starts, you can see a significant increase in blood with a meter, or to see an overview of your use of the sources. Is there anything I can, without doing thousands ofDollars to rewire my house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment