Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cruise Party Favors Any Suggestions For Birthday Party Newsletter?

Any suggestions for Birthday party newsletter? - cruise party favors

Hello to all --
OI'm planning a surprise 50th bday party for my husband, and her sister, a wise proposal (which is a dinner cruise for three hours on a Saturday will be nite, and / plan only to his brothers and their spouses, but messages are charged discounts available if additional family come want, but I will not) pay for them. SIS has already hinted that the party is in October (he was the son of Halloween, but we are a week in advance) a newsletter to send to friends and family so they can plan SOF and aske me to lie for his pictures are funny memories you are in an album as a gift from the group and share ..... What can someone might thaqt something relevant in the newsletter? I thought maybe a little trivia contest and the winner receives a prize (or perhaps a bottle of sweet wine), or what kind of favors that is a favorite of the truffles, which he loves, so I thought of my boxes of truffles and with the following (both boxes) ... Any help is very appreicated and our family, nothing is too far, that chaoticI undertakers, and we are fed up Fri, 13 October, so that's something good, but we are with another cruise ship shares 100ish people.

1 comments:

Dee Dee A said...

Hello, I think it's wonderful that you want to have a birthday party for her husband, 50th I am 57 myself.

Please understand what I say because I do not want to hurt anyone. And believe me, I only know that about) the newsletter (by the way is a sweet idea, honey, but I can only tell you what is in my head. I find it very bad taste to host a party for her husband (on a cruise or anywhere else for that matter) and ask the people come, but to pay his ticket. I mean, I know this is not my thing, but this is wrong. People who should come to a birthday party does not bring anything or pay any money, because they are invited. In some cases, "BYOB" (bring your own bottle would work), if her drink in his party. On a cruise with dinner, I am sure that the rules are drawbacks. In most, however, Posadas, you probably need a card and a gift. Please, add pictures and funny stories are as good as it is giregard it as a gift for the birthday child and so do the memories of playing for him.

You see, when you ask them to pay for food when they want to be invited to his birthday invited to a wedding host, and ask him to pay his own plate with food. This should not happen. Please do not misunderstand. I am for the "Pot Luck" and all shares the cost of meetings, but not if it is a special occasion for someone special, and are invited to attend. Moreover, as I said, it will get presents, but the truth, even without them, although they should not go into the planning process.

Now I understand that you do not want to be able to pay for everything (or not afford to do so), which is of course very good. But what I think about is whether to go on the cruise, you can the people who will pay and keep it. Of course, this does not mean you can not always get a part for him in a different place and invite family and friends. OrR can even talk to other people say something like, "I'll shoot man during dinner cruise for her birthday this year to celebrate his big 5-0. Some of his family is too close, but is open to anyone who Dinner Cruise wants to take us. They do not know what is the discount tickets, but if you want to come to us for dinner, I can check it for you. "

Or maybe a party for all of them where they really come as a guest and enjoy the feast for everybody. Then it's time for Halloween, a campfire and roast hot dogs, the pages in a desire to enter the competition or to disguise themselves behind and see if people can imagine or judge who's who of the comic strip, sexy, weird, a little sad, and win prizes for them. I do not know, honey, but just some ideas.

Well, what do you do, happy birthday, love them and hope that we all have a wonderful time and fun. Aunt Dee Dee.

Post a Comment