Monday, February 22, 2010

Can You Put Orajel On Your Penis If Baby Orajel Numbs A Teething Baby's Gums, Can I Put It On My Nipples To Keep From Feeling Her Bite Me?

If baby orajel numbs a teething baby's gums, can I put it on my nipples to keep from feeling her bite me? - can you put orajel on your penis

Lol j / k I never would do! But seriously, I wonder if your baby does not bite or not bite you in childhood, and what have you done? 2 cloves My daughters have fallen, and bites during breastfeeding, and I can not stand it! Interestingly, she laughs when I say "Ouch!" Or put my finger in his mouth to finish me .... Is it time to stop breastfeeding? It is now mainly fed formula, but the sisters do , before falling asleep or waking up in the middle of the night. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment